RFMicron produces ICs that enable a new class of low-cost, wireless, microcontroller-free, battery-free sensors. These autonomous chips incorporate RF energy harvesting and sensing circuits that detect and respond to a variety of environmental stimuli.
White PapersPlease click on the link below and you will be directed to a form. Enter your name and email information. Then, click on SUBMIT and a link to download the white paper will be sent directly to you.
- Chameleon™ Technology Enables Low-Cost Sensors
- Pressure/Proximity Sensor Reference Design
- Voyantic, the world’s leading supplier of RFID tag characterization tools, implements the Protocol Testing Suite to enable development of UHF passive wireless sensor designs based on RFMicron’s Magnus™ single chip sensor IC.
NOW AVAILABLE - Smart Passive Sensor Evaluation System
- LogiMAT 2015 in Stuttgart, Germany - Feb. 10th to 12th, 2015
- RFID Journal LIVE in San Diego, CA - April 15th to 17th, 2015
- Automotive Sensors and Electronics Expo in Detroit, Michigan - May 20, 2015
- Sensors Expo in Long Beach, CA - June 9th to 11th, 2015
- Aptina and RFMicron provide technology for On Semiconductor (Vehicle Electronics, Dec 2014)
- Internet of Things - Peel-N-Stick Sensors Expand Reach of Internet of Things
- RFMicron Launches Magnus™-S Sensor IC enabling Smart Passive Sensors to Expand the IOT Ecosystem
- RFMicron Signs Distribution Agreement with RF Micro Pte. Ltd.
- Innovations from 2014 RFID Live
- Smartrac Group and RFMicron to Develop Passive Sensor Tags
- SMARTRAC and RFMicron launch co-operation on smart RFID sensing